If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may need information now. We know that a mesothelioma diagnosis may result in a lot of confusion and questions.
To support you in your journey, we invite you to request one or both of our FREE Mesothelioma Resource Booklets — one for patients and one for your loved ones.
These informative booklets may help answer questions about:
- What to do after a mesothelioma diagnosis
- How to talk to your doctor
- Your legal rights and the process of seeking compensation
How to Download Our Mesothelioma Booklets:
- Fill out the easy form to the right.
- Download one or both of our free mesothelioma booklets.
- A case manager will contact you to help answer any questions.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
An estimated $30 Billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside by manufacturers of asbestos-containing products to pay out claims to victims of asbestos exposure.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you and your family may be entitled to compensation.
However, state laws limit your time to file an asbestos claim. If time runs out, you will not be able to file a claim, ever. Don’t miss the opportunity to get the compensation you may deserve for the injustice and suffering you have experienced.
The Sokolove Law Difference
There are many factors that determine if you should file a mesothelioma claim. Similarly, there is a range of factors to consider when choosing a law firm to work with.
- We strive to maintain an individualized approach to each person’s unique circumstance.
- We make the process easy by coming to your home or a location of your preference — at your convenience — so you can focus on your family and your health.
- We do the work for you. We strive to minimize all paperwork, stress, and long waits as much as possible.
- Many of our clients receive compensation without ever having to leave their homes.
- Our firm can process your claim in any state, maximizing the value of your case and get your money faster than most local firms.
- We work on a contingency basis, meaning there is no upfront cost to you. The firm only gets paid if you receive money for your claim. If your claim does not receive compensation, neither does our firm.